- Wall Mounted Standard Shower saves space
- ABS shower head provides comfortable flow at 20 GPM minimum
- “First Aid Red” provides high visibility
- Centrally located activators are easy to find if sight is impaired
- Nickel plated stay-open ball valve ensures uninterrupted flow
- Galvanized pipe arm is cost effective
- ANSI-compliant signage included with each unit
Stingray’s Wall Mounted Standard Shower Unit can be bundled with patented ASSE1071 emergency mixing valve technology to deliver a complete ANSI Z358.1 solution.
For Revit or BIM files, contact Glenn Rose at 317-829-6500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Emergency Mixing Valve
- Patented Design
- Integral cold water bypass rate from 7-22 GPM
- Positive hot water shut-off exceeds ASSE 1071 requirements
- Powerful liquid filled thermostat
- Compensates for supply line temperature and pressure changes
- Outlet flow is full cold upon thermostat failure
- Tamper-resistant control adjustment
- Rugged design; stainless steel piston and liner
- Valve can recirculate both hot and cold water supply
- Easy-maintenance valve; can be maintained without removal
The Stingray SV125 offers engineers, owners and users the peace of mind and safety offered by Stingray’s positive hot water shut-off and integral cold water bypass features. The SV125 is lead-free.
BIM REVIT Files
SV125: Download File