Floor Mounted Barrier Free Shower provides universal access
ABS shower head provides comfortable flow at 20 GPM minimum
“First Aid Red” provides high visibility
Centrally located activators are easy to find if sight is impaired
Nickel plated stay-open ball valve ensures uninterrupted flow
ANSI-compliant signage included with each unit
Stingray’s Floor Mounted Barrier Free Shower Unit can be bundled with patented ASSE1071 emergency mixing valve technology to deliver a complete ANSI Z358.1 solution.
For Revit or BIM files, contact Glenn Rose at 317-829-6500 or email@example.com.
Emergency Mixing Valve
- Patented Design
- Integral cold water bypass rate from 7-22 GPM
- Positive hot water shut-off exceeds ASSE 1071 requirements
- Powerful liquid filled thermostat
- Compensates for supply line temperature and pressure changes
- Outlet flow is full cold upon thermostat failure
- Tamper-resistant control adjustment
- Rugged design; stainless steel piston and liner
- Valve can recirculate both hot and cold water supply
- Easy-maintenance valve; can be maintained without removal
The Stingray SV125 offers engineers, owners and users the peace of mind and safety offered by Stingray’s positive hot water shut-off and integral cold water bypass features. The SV125 is lead-free.
BIM REVIT Files
SV125: Download File