Barrier Free Eye/Face Wash
- Wall Mounted Barrier Free Unit provides universal access
- Stainless Steel bowl resists chemicals
- Self-draining eyewash element reduces bacteria growth
- Dust covers protect eyewash elements when not in use
- Centrally located activator is easy to find if sight is impaired
- Nickel plated stay-open ball valve ensures uninterrupted flow
- Integral spray diverter equalizes flow to each spray head
- ANSI-compliant signage included with each unit
Stingray’s Wall Mounted Barrier Free Eye/Face Wash system can be bundled with patented ASSE1071 emergency mixing valve technology to deliver a complete ANSI Z358.1 solution.
For Revit or BIM files, contact Glenn Rose at 317-829-6500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Emergency Mixing Valve
- Patented Design
- Integral cold water bypass rate from 1-7 GPM
- Positive hot water shut-off exceeds ASSE 1071 requirements
- Powerful liquid filled thermostat
- Compensates for supply line temperature and pressure changes
- Outlet flow is full cold upon thermostat failure
- Tamper-resistant control adjustment
- Rugged design; stainless steel piston and liner
- Easy-maintenance valve; can be maintained without removal
The Stingray SV107 is designed to meet the needs of smaller systems. The valve’s low-flow capability makes it a safe solution for virtually every emergency eye/face wash fixture application. The SV107 is lead-free.
BIM REVIT Files
SV107: Download File